|Title:||Covid-19 Test Technician (Floater)|
|ID:||1079 - 082620|
|Location:||Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas|
Join Our Squad! 8-12 week Assignment.
Responsible for testing patients for COVID-19 via nasopharyngeal swab. This position will assist with flow of patients arriving onsite for testing as well as travel to off-site locations to perform tests as directed by the site manager
- Properly and comfortably administer the Covid-19 swab test.
- Effectively manage the check-in and check-out process from start to finish to include identification verification, and ensure appropriate forms are provided and completed accurately.
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and timely manner
- Process billing information and collect payments when required
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Properly store and handle samples for transport to local labs.
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical Assistant certification, C-NA certification, or Medical Terminology course preferred
- 1-3 years of experience related to lab tech, LVN or healthcare customer service is highly preferred
- Experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, be flexible, ensure accuracy, and meet changing priorities in a fast-paced, high workload environment
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work both in a team-based environment and independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills to include interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Sound computer literacy to use a computer system to enter information
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Reliable transportation
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.